Welcome to my site! I am third year student at UChicago, majoring in physics. You can email me at jtlee [at] uchicago.edu.
Please see my CV for my past experience. My current research focus is HCI, specially building visualizations and interaction designs that help people understand abstract concepts. Besides, I am also actively doing projects related to media art and design.
User Interface Design / Interaction Design
- Behance and Dribbble contained some of my graphical design when I built my startup Topos. The app is published. To control the quality of online community, it is invite-only at this stage
- At Topos, I primarily supervised UI/UX design and data analytics team. I also started the design prototype of our web application from scratch
- Interactive Pokemon dataset visualizations
- Physics animation and code such as double pendulum and lagrangian mechanics
- Physica - Physics Simulation via tangible user interface
- May, 2022: (Just for fun). I contributed the entire “History” section in Physicalization wikipedia article
- April, 2022: Our paper “Political Polarization of Elites on Social Media: An Analysis of U.S. Congress Members on Twitter” was accepted to IC2S2 in the poster track as it is on-going research
- April, 2022: Our exhibition is featured on UChicago CS news 😉!
- April, 2022: My project, Physica, was featured in National Robotics Week hosted by Museum of Science + Industry Chicago
- Summer, 2020: This is Topos’s office in Beijing (we were moving at that moment). I rented an apartment, serving both as an office and as a place where people can meet and hang out. In the picture, you can also see my co-founder Renyou Yu